DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!

The formums for the members of DeathCraft Survival to chat on are now closed. Deathcraft survival is now Arcadia SMP. Visit Arcadia forums at http://arcadiaSMP.enjin.com, IP: 67.83.191.254:2222

DeathCraft Survival has a brand new IP! 67.83.191.254:2222!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jziemann's Application for Moderator

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jziemann's Application for Moderator Empty Jziemann's Application for Moderator Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:49 pm

jziemann

1. What is your first name?
My first name is Jack.
2. How long have you played Minecraft? (Since what update)
I have played Minecraft since 1.8. It doesn't seem like long, but have enjoyed the servers I have played on. Including Deathcraft and Templecraft.
3. Why do you want this job?
I want this job because when people are rude, it makes me upset. When someone is doing something wrong, I wish I could do something to help.
4. Why should we choose you for this job?
You should choose me for this job because I would be kind and polite. I would make sure that everyone is satisfied, before I do things, and would try to help the players stay on Deathcraft more enjoyable.
5. Do you have any jobs on other servers?
I was a Moderator on TempleCraft. I enjoyed it a lot, and me and Cwright716 (Working as a team as mods) kept it fun for others. I am also a co-owner of Cwright716's server also.
6. Are you willing to go on the server at least 10 hours a week?
I am very willing to put AT LEAST 10 hours a week. I already do at least that much, and on slow weeks, I would maybe be able to be on 15 or 20 hours a week.
7. What will you do to help if chosen for this job?
If chosen for this job, I would try to protect from spam, rudeness, and griefing. I would do anything in my power to prevent the server from becoming unpleasant.
Thank you for reviewing my application, and if I don't get any position, sorry for wasting your time. Very Happy

2Jziemann's Application for Moderator Empty NICE! Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:09 am

cwright716

Nice Jz. This application is awesome! I bet you got the job! =D

3Jziemann's Application for Moderator Empty Re: Jziemann's Application for Moderator Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:00 am

Deathshot114

Owner
Owner

Not Good Enough By My Standards.

This Wont Do For The New Server.

4Jziemann's Application for Moderator Empty Re: Jziemann's Application for Moderator Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Admin

Webmaster
Webmaster

Death, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm not keeping these forums anymore. I cant beleive you act this way.

https://dconline.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum