DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!

The formums for the members of DeathCraft Survival to chat on are now closed. Deathcraft survival is now Arcadia SMP. Visit Arcadia forums at http://arcadiaSMP.enjin.com, IP: 67.83.191.254:2222

DeathCraft Survival has a brand new IP! 67.83.191.254:2222!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules and TEMPLET for Applications, READ BEFORE POSTING!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CryptoFreak

CryptoFreak
Webmaster
Webmaster

Your post will be deleted without consideration if it does not meet the Templet and rules below:

RULES:
[list]
[*] Title must be "YourName's Application for Job"
An example would be "CryptoFreak's Application for Chat Moderator
[*] Templet must be mature, with not too many grammatical errors.
[*] If Templet is denied, you may not re-post another templet within one week.
[*] Comments and support from other users WILL be considered when looking at an applet
[*] Asking users to SEE your applet is allowed, Paying off or asking to LIKE is not, and is punishable by ban.
[*] No swearing, anger or racism
[*] No insulting other applets
An example would be "Deathshot114's applet sucks! Vote for me!"
[*] Once Deathshot or CryptoFreak have replied to the post with a decision, it will be locked.

TEMPLET: (Your post must follow this)

WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME:
You dont need to know
HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MINECRAFT (Since what update)
WHY DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
I want to be a chat moderator becuase I really love cats and cookies, btw, did you know Deathshot114 promised me cookies?!
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU FOR THIS JOB?
I really like cookies, mostly vanilla, and I swear I will abuse every power you give me
DO YOU HAVE ANY PAST JOBS ON OTHER SERVERS?
Yesh, I was op on TempleCraft and Arcadia
ARE YOU WILLING TO GO ON THE SERVER AT LEAST 10 HOURS A WEEK?
Wait, what's minecraft again?
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP IF YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR THIS JOB
Kill everyone's creations and make your server a living hell.

LIST OF RANKS TO APPLY FOR:
DEVELOPER: Works with Crypto on Forums, Website, Social Marketing, ect. Very powerful rank with lots of respect.
EXECUTIVE: Works as a Forum moderator, a Content moderator and a Chat moderator, host events, ect. Powerful rank.
HEAD MOD: Works as a Forum moderator and a Chat moderator, very important rank, not extremely powerful.
CONTENT MOD: Monitors video/picture blogs {CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE}
FORUM MOD:: Monitors posts to make sure they meet rules.
CHAT MOD:: Monitors in-game chat.
EVENT MOD:: The most fun job, hosts events and gives out minor prizes

2Rules and TEMPLET for Applications, READ BEFORE POSTING!! Empty Jaxon000's Aplication for Event mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

jaxon000

Donater
Donater

WHAT IS YOUR FIRST NAME:
Jaxon
HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED MINECRAFT (Since what update)
WHY DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
I think I could improve the server with fun events, while having fun myself
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU FOR THIS JOB?
Well I really understand what kind of events people want. I am very fun (just ask Kotsko), therefore I will be a very fun hoster
DO YOU HAVE ANY PAST JOBS ON OTHER SERVERS?
No, but There is a first for everything
ARE YOU WILLING TO GO ON THE SERVER AT LEAST 10 HOURS A WEEK?
I already go on for a minimum of 12 hours a weeks
WHAT WILL YOU DO TO HELP IF YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR THIS JOB
I will make the deathcraft comuntity more enjoyable than it already is.

3Rules and TEMPLET for Applications, READ BEFORE POSTING!! Empty killaz4life's Application for game mod Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:05 pm

killaz4life

killaz4life's Application for Game Mod
What is your first name: Gordon
How long have you been playing minecraft (since what update):1.5, but my minecraft crashed during the 1.8 update. and recently got fixed in 1.0
Why do you want this job: I really want this job to be a picture of authority. I would respect and inforce Deathcraft's laws and rule's
Why should we choose you for this job: I could do more objectives that you give me and I can be really helpfull
Have you had any other jobs on ny other servers: Yes, back in 1.7.3 i was the co-owner of the biggest city, an op, a trusted and had built each other op a grand mansion because I was 1 of 3 "great builders" on there server. this server is stuck on 1.7.3 though
Are you willing to go on the server 10 hours a week: Completely. I go on at least 2-3 hours a day
What will you do to help if you are chosen for this job: 1, I will help every one on the server if they ever need help. 2, I will build a "United Factions" building for everyone. 3, if therez a griefer, I will take care of him/her, after there done with or banned, i will personally return the items stolen or fix the land. 4, I am familier with HTML.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum