DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!

The formums for the members of DeathCraft Survival to chat on are now closed. Deathcraft survival is now Arcadia SMP. Visit Arcadia forums at http://arcadiaSMP.enjin.com, IP: 67.83.191.254:2222

DeathCraft Survival has a brand new IP! 67.83.191.254:2222!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jziemann's Application for Chat Moderator

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jziemann

My first name is Jack. I began playing Minecraft in 1.8. It does not seem like a lot, but thanks to cwright716, I have learned a lot, and have had a lot of fun playing on all the servers I have played on. I want to be a Chat Moderator because when people spam, it annoys everyone when. Just the other day, someone was spamming on Deathcraft, and it frustrated everyone on the server at the time. Chat Moderator cwright716 handled the situation well, and if I were a Chat Moderator, I would have handled it the exact same way. I would first give them a warning or two, then i would kick the player spamming. If he logged back on, and continued to spam, i would mute him for a minute or two. If he continually spammed for several minutes, and the situation called for it, I would ban the player, but only if necessary. On TempleCraft, I, along with cwright716, held the position of moderator. I believe that Arkee777 trusts me well. Yes, of course I am willing to put at least 10 hours a week into DeathCraft. When I am having a slow week, I would hopefully be able to put 15 or 20 hours into DeathCraft. If I am chosen for the position of a Chat Moderator, I would make sure that the server would be spam free, as long as I am online.

Admin

Webmaster
Webmaster

Please re-post this as a new topic, using the same format as the templet, and as other applications. Take a look and do exactly what they do.

https://dconline.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum