DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeathCraft Survival is now Arcadia SMP!

The formums for the members of DeathCraft Survival to chat on are now closed. Deathcraft survival is now Arcadia SMP. Visit Arcadia forums at http://arcadiaSMP.enjin.com, IP: 67.83.191.254:2222

DeathCraft Survival has a brand new IP! 67.83.191.254:2222!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I like pie!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I like pie! Empty I like pie! Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:32 pm

yoyuki742

I LOVE PIE! And also y am i banned? I got off then after i tried to get in after like 3 hrs i was banned! Arkee told me
in school that i was using powertool. I used for 10 seconds and i got banned. Its not funny just banning people because if u get LOTS of ban appeal and people looks at it people are going to say "wow this server bans alot of people" Its not funny to do that im just saying to tell u just because your chinese or watever u cant ban people just for using powertool or disrespecting. If u think its so funny then go on with it but think about it. U can give warnings but if they go to far with it or get carried away just ban or kick them just to tell that he/she did something wrong and also put it as a reason when u kick or ban so they know wat they did wrong if they didn't im posting this message so u can understand. Plz unban too! -yoyuki742

2I like pie! Empty WRONG PLACE Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Arkee777

Admin
Admin

Please post on the Ban Appeal not here anything on here about Ban Appeals will be ignored

3I like pie! Empty WoW Arkee! Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm

yoyuki742

I don't think that is funny. Just plz unban me!

4I like pie! Empty Re: I like pie! Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Admin

Webmaster
Webmaster

yoyuki742 wrote:I LOVE PIE! And also y am i banned? I got off then after i tried to get in after like 3 hrs i was banned! Arkee told me
in school that i was using powertool. I used for 10 seconds and i got banned. Its not funny just banning people because if u get LOTS of ban appeal and people looks at it people are going to say "wow this server bans alot of people" Its not funny to do that im just saying to tell u just because your chinese or watever u cant ban people just for using powertool or disrespecting. If u think its so funny then go on with it but think about it. U can give warnings but if they go to far with it or get carried away just ban or kick them just to tell that he/she did something wrong and also put it as a reason when u kick or ban so they know wat they did wrong if they didn't im posting this message so u can understand. Plz unban too! -yoyuki742

Yoyuki, you where sentenced to a single-day ban, which was extended to a till-further-notice ban. Our server is a bit more strict towards admin abuse as we care for the safety of our players, while I was the one who had you promoted to EXECUTIVE, I did not expect abuse of powertool. Staff on our server are allowed to play around, but not to the extent of abusing powertool. We ask you create a more formal appeal in the correct section.

HOWEVER, your Day-Long ban has reached it's due date, you have been excused from your title of EXECUTIVE, temporary, please prove to DeathCraft114, our owner, that you are worthy of your rank again.

DeathCraft Manager, Webmaster and Forum Admin,
CryptoFreak

https://dconline.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum